If you are a responsible driver who doesn’t make a habit of locking your keys in your car, running out of gas, or leaving your headlights on, then the FREE Allstate Roadside Assistance plan could be right for you.
Unlike AAA, the Good Hands plan is 100% free to join. This plan is a pay-per-use roadside assistance service that is available to all drivers, not just Allstate customers. There is no membership fee. You simply pay a flat rate, pre-negotiated rate to a trusted service provider for the help you need.
The emergency services available form the Good Hands plan and the costs:
- Lock out – Help when you’ve locked your keys in the car – $50 flat rate
- Jump Starts – When your battery is dead – $50 flat rate
- Refueling (3 gallons) - When you’ve run out of gas – $50 flat rate
- Tire Change – When you’ve got a flat tire or other wheel issues – $50 flat rate
- Towing – When your car won’t drive and you’ve got to get it to a repair shop or back home - $75 for a tow up to 10 miles; Additional $3 per mile after first 10 miles
Once you’re enrolled in the program, if you need assistance, simply call 1-800-ALLSTATE and receive access to a 24/7 nationwide network of reputable towing companies. Eligible vehicles are non-commercial use passenger automobiles and trucks not greater that 10,000 lbs. gross vehicle weight at the rates stated above. Service is available at a higher price for motorcycles, medium and heavy duty trucks and recreational vehicles.
You can sign up for this free plan by filling out this form, calling any Allstate agent, or calling 1-800-Allstate.