Take advantage of this weekend’s beautiful Florida weather and enjoy one of these events happening this weekend, December 2, 3, and 4th, 2011
Winter Park Christmas Parade
- 59th Annual Winter Park “Ye Olde Hometown” Christmas Parade
- Saturday, December 3, 2011, 9:00 a.m.
- Park Avenue, downtown Winter Park, Florida
A Celebration of Voices – Presented by The Orlando Sentinel
- Saturday, December 3, 2011, 5:00-10:00 PM
- Downtown Celebration, Florida
- Ice Skating
- Christmas Train Rides
- Horse and Carriage Rides
- Aerial dance shows
- Photos with Santa
- Music from Matthew Johnson, Mike & Marisa, Sam & Nate, and Jordyn Kayne.
Date Night at Leu Gardens – Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
- Friday, December 2
- Gardens open at 6:00 pm Movie time 7:30 pm
- Enjoy an outdoor movie in a beautiful garden setting. Patrons may bring a blanket or chairs and dinner picnic basket. Garden Admission is $5.00 plus tax adult and $2.00 plus tax child; Garden Members receive free admission on all Date Nights. Admission is collected at the door.
Church Street Car Show
- December 3, 2011 from 12pm to 5pm
- On Historic Church Street located in Downtown Orlando
- Friday, December 02, 2011, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- Central Park in Downtown Winter Park
- Question? 407-629-0054
- “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” and “A Christmas Story.”
- Free Popcorn!